Friday 5 July 2013

The Nokia Lumia 1020

Nokia Lumia 1020 release date and price

Buying Guide
Best Windows phone - which should you buy?
Best Windows Phone
Nokia has already confirmed its "Zoom Reinvented" event in New York on July 11, which everyone assumes will be where it officially unveils the Lumia 1020.
Earlier reports suggested the Nokia EOS would make an appearance at a May 14 event, or even on July 9 - but these were clearly wide of the mark.
In terms of when you can expect the Nokia 909 in stores, if it is wheeled out on July 11 we'd expect you'll be waiting until at least August before the handset goes on sale - if not a little longer.
Price-wise we haven't heard anything regarding the EOS, but you can expect it to carry a hefty tag if the rumoured specs below turn out to be correct - so you might want to start saving.

Nokia Lumia 1020 camera

We'll jump straight to the camera to get this round-up going, as it will be the single biggest selling point for the Lumia 1020 if what we're hearing turns out to be true.
We first caught wind of a Windows Phone device with Nokia's PureView camera tech on board all the way back in January 2013 when the Nokia EOS first leaked - complete with 41MP camera rumour.
The camera spec talk has become consistent ever since the original leak, with subsequent sources agreeing the Nokia 909 will indeed sport the 41MP camera tech.
Nokia itself has even teased that there are "41 million reasons to zoom in to Nokia Conversations on July 11" - what more evidence do you need?
To improve your shots in low light, the Nokia Lumia 1020 is also said to carry a Xenon flash on its rear, which produces much better light than the LED flashes which adorn most smartphones today.
As well as sticking a fancy camera on the back of the 909 it looks as though Nokia is also giving its camera software an overhaul with a recently leaked screenshot showing off the "Nokia Pro Cam" live tile.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can become
    rich famous and popular and your life story we be change
    totally my name is Dan Jerry I am here to share my
    testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati
    and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor
    no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my
    family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all
    my possible best to get money but no one work out for me
    each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no
    money to take care of them until one day I decided to join
    the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I
    never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they
    said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to
    me they really change my story totally . They give me the
    sum of $1,200,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I
    was able to become rich, and have many industry on my
    own and become famous and popular in my country , today
    me and my family is living happily and I am the most
    happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the
    Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like
    other people and you life we be change totally.If you are
    interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then
    contact him +2348133505254 email: illuminatihouse6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete